Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Eat This Not That: Lettuce at least try

I'm trying to my watch my diet. So I am starting my own "Eat this not that" cause it's better for you challenge. So I tried the lettuce burger today. It was delicious! Everything I love about a burger with only minimum sacrifice. Like skipping the fudge on brownie ice cream sundae, is it really worth the 40 extra minutes on the elliptical? I think not.

It was my first time trying this at home. I get it all the time at Red Robin. I do it for the fries! I figure 3 baskets of fries is worth 2 slices of bread lol. Anywho, it was so easy. And I didn't miss the bread. I definitely suggest using a large amount of lettuce to keep ingredients in. Other than that...treat like a normal burger.



(Please excuse small Pink dog in pic. He was my sous chef for the day)


No comments:

Post a Comment