Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Around the Town

As a bona fide foodie, it is my duty to taste and indulge. Recently I went to New Orleans, and had some amazing food. But none quite as notable as Beignets with Hot Chocolate from Cafe du Monde. 


Not all of tastings are from out of town. These delicious creations are from Sugar and Plumm in the Upper West side in NYC. The first is a mushroom waffle, it's 2 waffles with melted muenster cheese, portabello mushrooms, and topped with an arugula salad.


I finished the lovely meal with a brownie sundae. They have a huge selection of desserts. I went back a week later and had the chocolate mint sundae which is also delicious. And if your up to it, and have 5 willing friends with you, get the fishbowl. You'll thank me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment